Saturday, May 10, 2014

My Big Fat Secret Blog

Soooooo........someone had potentially ratted me out to Endless Engineering about not being as kind as I could on evil Facebook. It scared the bejesus out of me so I made all my rantings secret and private here and there.

But yesterday I gave my notice to Boss 1 and Boss 2 that next Friday will be my last day. I feel like I need to keep it on the down low until after next week. At that time, I will regale you tales of hilarity, including how the Big Tuna can't STAY WITH THE CART, even after 30 years.  Stay tuned, same time, same place, same Tuna Channel.


Andrea said...

Look at you sneaking back with the mother of all cliff-hangers!!!

Janie Junebug said...

I hope this doesn't have anything to do with my slip-up on LinkedIn. I don't have anything to hide, and sometimes I forget that other people have both public and private lives.


I beg of you: get rid of the word verification

Caren Gittleman said...

what happened?????

julie gardner said...

I love tales of hilarity.
And being regaled.
And your writing, in general.

So good luck.
I'll be waiting...

Ms. G said...

I love post job assassination. Be happy to exchange stories of when I worked for the Pinheaded Gaseous A@#holes Tour.

dbs said...